Download the brochure now for the full industry leading program...
Discover the only e-mobility event this year you can hear:
- VALEO's roadmap to building affordable EV's via an exclusive case study
- GM reveal an enhanced value proposition for charging providers to multiply ROI
- TOYOTA resolve battery content debates and identify safe investment pathways
- FORD identify untapped revenues in wireless charging
- BYTON resolve security threats in IoEV architecture and charging station malware
Get a complete attendee and networking breakdown...
Discover the 200+ elite executives you'll meet and spark connections with at TU-Automotive E-Mobility.
In 2018, this included C-level representation from the likes of Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Ford, BP, Daimler and many more.
Receive the full star-studded speaker line-up...
Discover the experts sharing the latest OEM strategies, best practices and untapped opportunities in the e-mobility space
Including thought leaders from:
- and many more...
Access exclusive content...
Access an exclusive interview with Micahel Mikos, CFO at Car2Go. Only accessible in the TU-Automotive E-Mobility brochure.
Build your experience...
Find the right pass for you. Get a detailed look at all our brand-new packages and enjoy brand new never-seen-before event features including:
- An exclusive visit to the American Center of Mobility, a one-of-a-kind test center for future mobility
- An exclusive connected and autonomous vehicles whitepaper (worth $4500)
- The TU-Automotive Awards kick-off party.