Reserve the brochure now for the full industry leading program...
Agenda highlights in 2019 included:
- VALEO's roadmap to building affordable EV's via an exclusive case study
- GM revealing an enhanced value proposition for charging providers to multiply ROI
- TOYOTA resolving battery content debates and identifying safe investment pathways
- FORD identifying untapped revenues in wireless charging
- BYTON resolving security threats in IoEV architecture and charging station malware
Get a complete attendee and networking breakdown...
You'll get a comprehensive breakdown of the 200+ elite executives you'll meet and spark connections with at TU-Automotive E-Mobility.
In 2019, this included C-level representation from the likes of Honda, GM, Ford, Continental, Koenisegg and many more.
Receive the full star-studded speaker line-up...
Discover the experts sharing the latest OEM strategies, best practices and untapped opportunities in the e-mobility space
In 2019 this included thought leaders from:
- and many more...